MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's day things, need advice?

I know this is a little early to ask but i am in need of serious advice.. i want to surprise her and want to make her feel the most special person of my life... thou she is really the one n only special in my life but i still need to show her,,...... What to do please tell me... and do tell me what about different discount or coupons things on what gifts are there.. Thankyou in advance

If you are wondering about what to get your sweetie for Valentines Day this should move right to the top of the list... Valentines Day Gift Baskets! Don't laugh... Look, you have got to keep the Big Picture in mind. The big picture you say... Let me explain...

Valentines Day, ideally is spent with the one you love or the one you want to love -- that night. Stay with me here. Now, the night usually consists of a romantic dinner somewhere. You know, cute, dark little hide-away with good wine and decent food. Back to your place for dessert and exchange gifts. Hopefully, followed by, HITTING THE SHEETS!

Now, if you had followed my advice and put together Valentines Day Gift Baskets, for him, or her., the night could get very interesting. Picture this, instead of the plain old red roses, or some other blah, blah large flower thing. You put together a basket (which you can find just about anywhere--and a nice one), filled with some hot lingerie, maybe a short-short school girl skirt, you could even pick-up a pair of nice stripper heels -- YOU HEARD ME... Stripper heels. And so on. Get the picture...

Okay, so this sounds like something a guy might give his girl, but listen-up ladies, if you put together a Valentines Day Gift Basket like this for your man and then as he opens it up, you model the contents. He'll do anything you want after that!

I know not all us, get our freak-on the same way so just use your imagination when putting together your Valentines Day Gift Baskets. Gourmet foods and some red wine, maybe some champagne, are very romantic things to pop in your Basket. Also, you could add some tickets to a Broadway play. Or maybe a cruise -- A trip to Paris!

Most of all, enjoy putting together your Valentines Day Gift Baskets and I can guarantee you will thrilled with the outcome...

What I'm saying is, never underestimate the power of a carefully thought-out Valentines Day Gift Baskets. When put together with some creativity you are only limited by your imagination. They can be done at great expense or on the cheap. Whatever your budget. It is Literally the thought behind your Valentines Day Gift Baskets that hold all the magic...

Comment

Having surfed through the internet and spoken with friends for advice I came up with two of the more creative date ideas for Valentines Day: they are cheap, fun and thoughtful, and can be done at home as part of a date night indoors. What is even better is that these ideas are not specific to Valentines Day and can be done at any time as a nice surprise or change to normal routines which couples tend to fall into subconsciously.

1. Make a Scrapbook together

I would have never considered this idea in a million years but think it is a great idea if you have many pictures of each other from various holidays or events, or just random pictures from every day activities. If you print off the pictures and purchase a photo album or fancy notepad you can spend the evening with a scissors and some glue, cutting and fitting your favourite pictures onto the pages. This is one of my favourite ideas for Valentines Day because every picture tells a story and you can create something built on your memories together that will last well beyond Valentines Day. It would also be good fun to laugh and reminisce over the pictures whilst you are making the scrapbook - I could imagine spending an entire evening doing this.

2. Playing Board or Card Games

Board or card games are definitely one of the more fun ideas for Valentines Day and would be a nice way to end the evening after a romantic home cooked dinner. A game like Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit might not sound too romantic but they do add a little light entertainment and competitiveness to accompany the romance. For a more spicy evening in there are lots of adult board and card games; alternatively, there is no reason why you cannot spice up a typical card or board game by thinking up your own cheeky twist to it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofia View Post
        If you are wondering about what to get your sweetie for Valentines Day this should move right to the top of the list... Valentines Day Gift Baskets! Don't laugh... Look, you have got to keep the Big Picture in mind. The big picture you say... Let me explain...

Valentines Day, ideally is spent with the one you love or the one you want to love -- that night. Stay with me here. Now, the night usually consists of a romantic dinner somewhere. You know, cute, dark little hide-away with good wine and decent food. Back to your place for dessert and exchange gifts. Hopefully, followed by, HITTING THE SHEETS!

Now, if you had followed my advice and put together Valentines Day Gift Baskets, for him, or her., the night could get very interesting. Picture this, instead of the plain old red roses, or some other blah, blah large flower thing. You put together a basket (which you can find just about anywhere--and a nice one), filled with some hot lingerie, maybe a short-short school girl skirt, you could even pick-up a pair of nice stripper heels -- YOU HEARD ME... Stripper heels. And so on. Get the picture...

Okay, so this sounds like something a guy might give his girl, but listen-up ladies, if you put together a Valentines Day Gift Basket like this for your man and then as he opens it up, you model the contents. He'll do anything you want after that!

I know not all us, get our freak-on the same way so just use your imagination when putting together your Valentines Day Gift Baskets. Gourmet foods and some red wine, maybe some champagne, are very romantic things to pop in your Basket. Also, you could add some tickets to a Broadway play. Or maybe a cruise -- A trip to Paris!

Most of all, enjoy putting together your Valentines Day Gift Baskets and I can guarantee you will thrilled with the outcome...

What I'm saying is, never underestimate the power of a carefully thought-out Valentines Day Gift Baskets. When put together with some creativity you are only limited by your imagination. They can be done at great expense or on the cheap. Whatever your budget. It is Literally the thought behind your Valentines Day Gift Baskets that hold all the magic...

haha thanks alot.. i have liked the way you have mentioned things like HITTING THE SHEETS and YOU HEARD ME
        anyways, yeahh all options you came up with are really doable and can get things right on the wayy

A decent basket with nice colorful scented flowers would make things nice. a nice place to dine in with some champagne or
        whiskey would do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradwin View Post
          Having surfed through the internet and spoken with friends for advice I came up with two of the more creative date ideas for Valentines Day: they are cheap, fun and thoughtful, and can be done at home as part of a date night indoors. What is even better is that these ideas are not specific to Valentines Day and can be done at any time as a nice surprise or change to normal routines which couples tend to fall into subconsciously.

1. Make a Scrapbook together

I would have never considered this idea in a million years but think it is a great idea if you have many pictures of each other from various holidays or events, or just random pictures from every day activities. If you print off the pictures and purchase a photo album or fancy notepad you can spend the evening with a scissors and some glue, cutting and fitting your favourite pictures onto the pages. This is one of my favourite ideas for Valentines Day because every picture tells a story and you can create something built on your memories together that will last well beyond Valentines Day. It would also be good fun to laugh and reminisce over the pictures whilst you are making the scrapbook - I could imagine spending an entire evening doing this.

2. Playing Board or Card Games

Board or card games are definitely one of the more fun ideas for Valentines Day and would be a nice way to end the evening after a romantic home cooked dinner. A game like Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit might not sound too romantic but they do add a little light entertainment and competitiveness to accompany the romance. For a more spicy evening in there are lots of adult board and card games; alternatively, there is no reason why you cannot spice up a typical card or board game by thinking up your own cheeky twist to it together.
          Well to be honest, i really liked your idea of making a scrapbook. like we can make it a part of the day. It would be fun,
          but don't you think it is a bit off the book? Like it is fun, but valentines day is i think to be celebrated in a romantic way
          when you are with your partner. But still i like this idea... not the card game one.. i dont think its a nice one to play
          at V day :P :P

Comment

I was searching the internet for some ideas for dinner and gifts,, i really got good ideas to wear,, place to eat and to give her and also i found out some coupons this site they are offfering some good options for discounts.. they have these valentines day coupons code goes by the name reecoupons..
            <a href=" https://www.reecoupons.com/categories/valentines-day " target="_blank"> have a look </a> they have these coupons code on this website.. thought to share it with you people
            Last edited by njoe755; 01-27-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X