MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend giving off pedo vibes

So my girlfriend of 1 month started telling me of ways to improve myself so I'll be more sexually appealing to her and... she started telling me how I should be more like my 11 year old brother? Me and my girlfriend are 20 years old for reference.

Okay, I get the first point. She said she wants me to get muscles like my brother, if you look at the pic attached below then that's a fair point since he's a little gym rat. He's on the left and I'm on the right, I don't have a great body. But I mean... did she have to add on the "like my brother" part? Saying "I wish you could start working out more" would have been fine.

Then she said something really weird. She said she wished I could be more tanned like my brother, like the am I supposed to do about that? She said to try and sunbathe, but like it's winter lmao. I'm really pale and my brother is bronzeish btw. I thought about it later and was really weirded out how her idea of me being sexier is by being more like my 11 year old brother. I don't even know how she's seen my brother's body, he has pics on facebook so maybe she stalked him there? o.O

Tell me I'm not overreacting here, but is she crazy? Or should I actually try and be more like my brother? Sidenote, her last name is ironically Saville.

Btw does my brother's body even look that much better than mine?

Last edited by bibby12; 12-22-2017, 05:27 AM.

Your brother has a great body, and you have a great as well. So, if your girlfriend wants you to put in more effort into making your body look better, I think you should make that sacrifice for her. She meant no harm but good.

Comment

You should be with a girl who loves you for who you are and not someone that compares you with others. The fact is that, if you eventually work-out and become masculine like your brother, she will till compare you to someone else who is more masculine than you.

Comment

I find this all super creepy, that an adult is asking you to be more like an 11 year old.
        This throws up all kinds of red flags for me.
        Get more fit if it's what you want to do, but I'd ditch the girl.

Comment

Working...
        X