MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He says were friends but asks like more

Ive been messing around and talking to this guy for about 5 months now.
    and i have no idea what is going on. Ive tried having a talk with him and he says its just a friendship. But im so confused as to if its really just a friendship. We have sex. We go to bed together. Make suppers together. Cuddle on the couch together. He has a job where he works away. So i only see him one week out of the month but almost all of his time is spent with me. He just recently spent 5 days with me laying on a couch and hardly anyone else.
    he says we are just friends. But how do i know if hes falling for me or not.
    before he started talking to me. He was dating a woman who screwed his best friend.

he acts like he likes me sometimes, but has told me i can screw other people.
    I have decided on multiple occassions to try to stop talking to him. But he will always text me after a day or two just to see how im doing.
    He goes on little trips with me. Takes me for drives. His mom knows about me, his family, his friends. They have all seen us together. Hes never tried to hide it.
    and i know it sounds silly but he will text and tell me he wants me to come try his moms cooking.
    yet he will still flirt with other girls at a bar. And im pretty positive he would hook up with one if i wasnt there. But he always leaves with me.
    its not just a sex thing cause we do a lot more than that.
    the other night we had a talk and got a little closer to each other.
    then the next night he surprised me with my favourite food because i had said it was my favourite. He said "you said this was your fav right" and give me a hug.
    im very confused on how this man feels about me.
    he will hold me for hours. Let me be at his house for days on end when hes home. And he usually keeps in touch when away at work.
    but sometimes he will ignore messages for a bit.
    someone please explain to me if this person likes me.. or not.

The one thing i will tell u now is that, you need to go on a no contact period for one month. But for all indication it shows that he love u but the passed relationship he was in is still on his mine

Comment

He definitely likes you but afraid to commit. This might probably be as a result of his past relationship. He is simply afraid you might hurt him just like his ex. So, if you can make him trust you, he would probably want to be in a relationship with you.

Comment

In the friendship of women and men, it's very likely that the relationship of love and longing will be formed. However, the biggest concern is that, you can expect the wrong expectations in your friendship, and it can be very dangerous. If you feel that, he likes you more than a friend, then you should know about those signs because of which you can find the answers for your question.

It's not very easy to judge the feelings of men. Men are expert in hiding their feelings. They are feared about this thing that, if they will express their feelings in front of their female friend then there will be no way to return; they would break their friendship. It's not acceptable for men to remain the friend of their female friend after disclosing their heart's feelings. They know that, once they opened their hearts, they'll have only one option. Either they will become the life partner of their female friend, or they will have to end their friendship. Because of these reasons, a man always chooses the third option. He doesn't express his feelings. He spends the time in the hope that he'll open his heart in front of his female friend at some good time. Or, he waits to get some good signs of affection from his friend so that he can express his feelings of love to her.

Because of men's this mentality, a woman faces many problems in the friendship. She doesn't understand that whether he likes her or not. If you are also in those women for whom this question is very important, then I have arranged some best ways for you, because of which, it will be very easy for you to understand the feelings of men. If your male friend is shy, even then, these ways will be very helpful for you. Because, I am sharing these special ways after studying the psychology of men.

1. He Doesn't Notice Other Women

If your friend likes you, then he'll never notice other women. He might notice other women for teasing you, or just for fun, but he'll keep obvious to you that he's single. He'll keep his door of love open for you. He knows that if he'll associate himself with some other woman, then there would be no chances for him to make you his lover.

Therefore, he'll keep obvious that he's single, and he'll make you realize about it again and again. He'll again and again ask questions about your relationship status, and he'll also often discuss about your future goals and plans.

If your male friend already has a girlfriend, and if he likes you, he'll still often discuss about your relationship status. Moreover, he would speak about his relationship's problems - especially with you. And, he'll explore the opportunities to find your signs of affection for him so that he can leave his current girlfriend and make you his new lover/girlfriend/wife.

2. He Supports You and Your Choices

It is that point which creates a lot of troubles in the friendship, and makes hearts grieve. Because of this point, either you can get your love, or you can miss your love forever. Here I give you an example that will make you realize the importance of this point.

If you want to check the feelings of your male friend, and you say to him that you like some other man, then he will support you and your choice. He would not stop you from going to someone else, because he's waiting for your signs of affection. He knows that if he expresses his feelings, or if he stops you from going to someone else, then nothing but the disgrace will come into his hands. And, he'll destroy his friendship with you too. So, he doesn't dare to tell you his feelings.

He'll appear very happy for you... Now, it's a different thing that a storm of tears would be roaring in his heart.

Here is another thing to consider which you should understand, when you test his feelings for you by saying, you like some other man, then, in a way, you prove to him that now you cannot be loyal with him, because you have given your heart to someone else. After giving these types of feeling to your friend, how can you expect that he'll share his feelings of love with you? Of course, he'll support you and your choice.

3. Little Things Mean A Lot

When a man likes some woman, he remembers every small thing about her and tries to keep her happy. For example: If you love to have your favorite chocolate, then he often brings your favorite chocolate in order to make you happy. He takes you to your favorite places. He gives you your favorite things in the gifts and takes care of your every small desire. Besides, he remembers every little thing you say to him.

If your male friend gives you these kinds of small happiness, then you don't need to ask yourself, "Does he like me more than a friend?" Because, he obviously likes you more than a friend.

Comment

Sounds like he enjoys your company when it's convenient for him, but is unwilling to commit.
          Personally, I'd ask him why he doesn't want to progress past friendship and if he could ever see you two together in a relationship. If he says no, then you both clearly want different things and he's only stringing you along which isn't fair to you. But if he has a reason for not wanting to commit, but could see himself doing so in the future, and if you feel it's worth waiting for, then do so. But I think what's important is that you two have a very frank conversation about what you are and where it may be going, and what his hang ups regarding commitment are. If it turns out that there's no mutually beneficial future for the two of you, then you should break it off and try to move on with your life.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X