MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Read A Woman's "Take Me" Signals

The only time a woman became attracted to me was when I was "accidentally myself."

For example, there was this really cute girl in acting class in college. The class was great because it allowed me to showcase my humor. I had a blast, especially when we did improv games.

Anyway, humor was apparently a huge turn on for this woman because it wasn't long before she started dropping subtle hints that she was attracted to me (even though I didn't really say much to her).

Well, at the time they seemed subtle, but looking back they were more like flashing neon lights saying, "Take me!"

Unfortunately, I was too insecure (or should I say too stupid) to do anything about it until just before the class ended.

A similar thing happened a few years later with a girl at work. She was more subtle, but also more patient. Of course, I screwed that one up too.

I have this vivid memory of me dropping her off at her house after our first time hanging out. She's got one hand on the door handle like she's going to leave, but keeps rambling about nothing and looking at me.

I later found out that this look meant, "So are you gonna kiss me, or what?"

Of course, I did nothing.

Any chance she gave me afterward I messed up by either doing nothing or acting needy and insecure (in other words, not myself).

Believe it or not, I thought I was supposed to wait for "permission" from the girl before making a move.

Thank God for products like yours. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be shooting myself in the foot.

Of course, it would've been nice to have gotten all this great information before I met those women (especially the last one), but oh well...

Well, you can't let water under the proverbial bridge get to you. Man...we ALL go through the sort of thing you're talking about.

I remember at the end of my senior year in high school they gave out yearbooks, and I couldn't believe what some of the hottest girls in school wrote in mine.

"Uh...well I always thought you seemed like a really interesting guy, and I think whoever is your girlfriend in college will be the luckiest girl in the world. Oh well".

Or, "I guess we never really got a chance to hang out together...I would've liked that. But you never really asked."

Even the homecoming queen wrote, "You're a really great guy...not to mention good-looking!"

I could've kicked myself. In fact, I DID kick myself. After all, who knew? These girls never said anything.

Yet, I sat across the room from girls like that all day long... fantasizing about them, but not really DOING a whole lot about it.

The reality of the matter is that most of us spend our lives looking for women to basically broadcast their undying affection for us with a bullhorn before we'll ever understand them to be truly interested.

But women really are subtle when it comes to this specific area, aren't they though?

It's all because they want US to lead. As you said, they want US to TAKE THEM...not vice-versa. That really is important to women.

Too bad most of us are all wadded up in a mindset that prohibits any sort of direct attraction toward a woman on the grounds that it would be "harassment" or "oppressive behavior".

Meanwhile, the simple truth is that when a woman is showing ANY sort of attraction toward us (e.g. smiling during conversation, continuing conversations, lightly touching us, ANYTHING that would be construed by third-party observation as subtle flirting) she really WANTS us to respond powerfully to that.

But most men blow it in those situations. And the women invariably are left wondering what they could possibly have done wrong.

As I mentioned above, women straight-up think differently than we do sometimes...and this is one of those times.

We as men aren't usually about "subtlety" when conveying what we want to someone else. And we're rarely interested in coaxing the opposite gender to show some leadership skill.

So definitely don't feel bad. It sounds like you're on the right path. It's a rare man who has what I'm telling you figured out, especially to the point where he can recognize a woman's "permission to proceed" when granted, especially in the moment.

(And for the record, gentlemen, here's a hopefully-unnecessary disclaimer: "Take me!" is absolutely, positively a matter of permission granted by a woman, not something you impose like a caveman.)

That said, I actually still get the occasional e-mail from a guy (like unto which I've answered in this space before) who has had a woman over to his apartment to watch a movie, during which she tickled him or whacked him with a pillow...to which the guy responded to by just smiling and nodding, or something.

Then at the end of the movie, the poor woman got up and wordlessly slammed the door behind her as she left--never to be heard from again.

The guy invariably asks, "What could I do next time to be MORE of a 'gentleman'? I obviously offended her somehow."

What was "offensive", of course, was causing the woman to literally feel rejected when in her mind she dropped every blatant hint in the book that it was time to kiss her.

In such a scenario, a true "gentleman" recognizes that it's time to kiss her brains out.

Comment

LoveAdmin, thank you for your advice!

Comment

Well, as I was talking with a client of mine yesterday, and what I was hearing was that he could meet women and was very good at starting conversations, getting numbers, going on dates and having a lot of fun with women. And was even really good at using the language patterns to turn women on, but... He just couldn't close the deal. Now this is what we call a sticking point!

So, he said, "Well, I'm afraid of rejection!" "Every time I get a girl alone and in the zone for sex, they always pull away or hesitate..." And I said, "What does that mean to you?" (I'll explain what this means in a little bit!) And my client said, "It means they don't want sex!" "And that they aren't like that!" etc.. etc.. And I said, "How do you know?" And then my client let it all out! He said, "Well, because I realize they are probably thinking, or saying in their head, that they are not like this!" And I said, "Well, how well does that thought work for you?" And he said, "What do you mean?" I said, "Well, first, how could you possibly know that's what they are thinking?" And my client said, "Well, that's what I think they are thinking!" And again I said, "How well is that thought working for you?" And my client said, "it's not!" So I said, "Would you be willing to explore the possibilities of what's really going on?"

And my clients said, "Yeah, of course!" And over an hour or so of conversation, I realized my client had all this nonsense and chatter going on in his head! And I do realize that this person was really close to what was needed. See, my client was compassionate and didn't want the girl to feel bad, but was off thinking and creating the wrong thoughts and experiences for himself and her...

Now, the first thing you have to know, is it's all about the energy or atmosphere that you create first with your thoughts, secondly with your body language and tonality.

So I said, "Well, you are creating thoughts of worry by asking these questions and thinking these thoughts." "So stop doing that!" "What you need to do is realize a few things!" "First of all, you need to start creating thoughts and feelings of what you want her to feel and connect with you in these intimate moments!" "Like warm, loving, sensual, pleasurable and comforting thoughts of romance, love and intimacy!"

Now this is what you need to do. #1 Stop listening to your head...I am dead serious, stop this nonsense, because it will get you no where! Instead, listen to your body. I'm serious... Have you ever heard of that TV commercial for Fruit Loops cereal? Where the Bird is in a jungle and it's nose is all full of different brightly vibrant colors? Where it says, "Follow your nose, it always knows!"

Well, I am telling you the same thing but in a slightly different light, "Follow your cock, it always knows!" So start listening to your sexual feelings, urges and follow them, because they will lead you to the Motherland! And that's a great place to be, trust me! hehe... Now you might think that's funny, and it is, but it is more true than you realize.Your sexual drive and body know exactly what to do! So just follow it! And for crying out loud, stop listening to your damn mind...

#2 Create an environment of trust where she can trust you will take care of things! This is the most important section in this article. This is what the article was really written for! She needs for you to reassure her and let her know that you are taking care of her and it's your responsibility! Because then she can relax and surrender to you sexually... Now this is a huge thing that men have a hard time understanding, because you are the male, the penetrater, not the female who has to literally open up her legs and let you inside of her and possibly get her pregnant. If you are a stranger or this is your first time, she absolutely must feel safe and trust you! It is absolutely your job to make her feel safe, emotionally bonded with you and comfortable to completely surrender, open up and make love with you!

She takes on the worry of what if I get pregnant? Is he going to stick around and help me? Is he going to make me feel safe? So you have to let her know with your body language, the way you take charge, lead and talk that you've got it, that you have it all taken care of. That everything is fine. That together you and her can do this... and everything is going to be wonderful, this is going to be a wonderful experience with you... It's your job to create an emotionally safe and emotionally fulfilling experience for her! So talk smooth, relax, slow down, touch her gently and make her melt by your very touch and with the magic of your words!

And from this point on, simply focus on the amazing pleasure the 2 of you are about to experience together! That's what you should be focusing on! Period! So stop being so serious and just loosen up, have some fun. Be playful and fun! Ok! * Tip, watch a funny movie. Or anything that gets you laughing. Laughter will get you sex easier than anything else, even more than Romantic movies or a Romantic Dinner or flowers! Get a massage or give her a massage. Just relax and let go... A little wine is OK too.

#3 Create an open, accepting and non-judgmental environment for her! So she feels safe emotionally. She needs to know she is not going to be thought of as a slut or whore or anything like that the next day. Because women do enjoy sex and want sex and pleasure just as bad as men do. So if you want to have an amazingly sexual and erotic experience with her, then you must let her know that it's OK to let go and enjoy to the fullest and you won't think any different of her or judge her. You must create a completely non-judgmental environment for her. Just accept her for the beautiful girl that she is and she is sharing herself with you.

#4 You must also create a completely free environment where she can feel free to come back to you, be with you and connect sexually with you, because she wants to, not because you put some kind of guilt trip on her or worse, because you are trying to control her or change her in any way! This must be an experience where the 2 of you can freely come together and enjoy each others pleasure. Again, learning how to completely let go of the outcome and her is your secret key to the power of Love and Pleasure!

Comment

Want to know what she is really thinking and feeling? How to read her body language gestures to get it right. Understanding her body language has never been easier.

1: Her chest. When indulging in foreplay, a pinkish flush will colour the skin of her chest, this is known as a "sex flush". This occurs as a result of changes in her blood pressure and circulation, as well as her respiration and pulse rates. This is her subtle way of telling you that you could get lucky if you keep on with what you are doing. Another positive sign that you are doing it right is when her breasts start to enlarge. Women's breasts will increase by as much as 25% when they are sexually aroused.

2: Her pupils. A woman's pupils will dilate when she is stimulated by you. Subconsciously, her body is made to want to see more of whatever is pleasing her visually. To do this, her irises have to let in more light. At this point she is also starting to look hotter to you as well, as research has shown that guys are more attracted to girls with larger pupils. A win-win situation!

3: Her eyelashes. Look her in the eyes for a minute. She should be blinking about 15 times per minute. Research has shown that women on the Pill blink 32% faster than those who aren't. How does this help you? Due to the shift in her hormone levels, women on the Pill are more sexually attracted to guys with rugged features and strong wide jaws. Strive for the confident, strong and hard image.

4: The small of her back. As a woman nears orgasm she will start to arch her back. Clasp her tightly around her waist and pay attention to just how much arching she is doing. Do not stop now. Keep everything going until she climaxes. Yours is coming.

5: Her nose. A woman's sense of smell is best first thing in the morning. Maybe you should clean your teeth if you are feeling amorous. Cooking her meal first thing in the morning is the best way to impress her with your cooking skills. Why? Because 90% of the taste of the meal is in the aroma. According to one study, warm banana bread is best if you have loving on your mind because it has an aroma that increases the blood flow to her vagina.

6: Her fingernails. Body-focused repetitive behaviours such as nail biting and cuticle picking are strong signs of anxiety or depression in women. Try not to nag her to stop; this can just make it worse. Try taking her hand, gently squeeze or massage it, and then keep holding it.
          You should be able to feel the tension leave her hand.

7: Her hands. Cold hands, warm heart. Does she always seem to have cold hands? Research shows that her hands are at least 3 degrees colder than yours. This drops even further when she is stressed. Women's bodies have been programmed to keep their body core temperatures warmer than their extremities. The best way to warm up her hands is to wrap your arms around her waist, thereby increasing her body core temperature and allowing the blood to flow back into her hands.

8: Her brain. Women's brains respond to alcohol differently to men's. While men lose their inhibitions with alcohol, women tend to become more sedated. If you want to get her in the party spirit you should turn up the music. Mid to fast tempo music will put her in the mood and have her feeling more sociable.

9: Her ovaries. Female sexual motivation is at its peak when she is ovulating. This occurs two weeks after her period started. When a woman is most fertile, she is most libidinous. Careful.

10: Her Hair. When a woman starts playing with her hair she is sending strong sexual body language signals that she is available. Stroking her hair is a good sign, but the best of the lot is the hair flick. This is said to be the surest signal that she is sexually attracted to you.

11: Her Neck: Stroking her neck or playing with her necklace are also very strong flirting body language signs, By doing these things she is drawing attention to her breasts. Throats and necks are lover's only zones, and if she is also arching her neck the signal is even stronger.

12: Her Mouth: When a woman starts to think sexual thoughts, she touches her mouth. Licking her lips, sucking on the straw or spoon suggestively, and sticking things in her mouth are all indicators that she could be up for it. Eating, drinking, and smoking faster are also great body language gestures indicative of erotic thoughts.

Use your observation skills! Read those body language signals to seduce your lover.

Comment

Do you know that you can figure out what's really going no in a woman's mind just looking at the way she acts around you? Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could easily figure out a woman's actions in advance and formulate your next move based on that? A lot of guys out there feel that it's hard to figure out a woman but it's real easy if you understand how they really act and think. Read on to discover some of the most astonishing ways using which you can easily figure out what's really going on in her mind.....

Which way is her body facing- This would tell you a lot about whether she really likes you or not. You see by studying which direction her chest is facing you can figure out whether she is interested in your talks or not. Normally if she is interested in you she would always have her chest facing in your direction.....And at the same time if she is not interested she will always have her chest facing in some other direction. You see facing in the other direction means that she is trying to get away from the situation.

How close is she standing? - The amount of distance between you and her would also tell you a lot whether she is interested in you or not. You see if the girl is OK with your presence she would normally start very close to you and would not mind your presence at all. One of the best way to test this is to try and stand a bit close to her and see whether she stands there of goes back a bit. You see if she goes back a bit then it's more than obvious that she is not that into you.

Is she touching around? - This is the best possible way to know whether a girl is really into you or not. Is she touching her hair, forehead, playing with her bracelet or does she constantly tilt her head to the side while talking to you? These are very common signs that the girl is into you therefore if she does any of these things then she likes you for sure.

Comment

Is she flirting? Smiling? Eye Contact? How to pick up her flirting signals. Interpreting her sexual body language has never been easier.

1: She Starts Preening: This is otherwise known as ensuring that she is looking her best. Standing up straighter, tucking in their tummies, and pushing out their breasts are spontaneous and instantaneous gestures that women are interested. This will be followed by smoothing her skirt or dress, playing with hair and jewellery, and then disappearing to the ladies room for a once over. Adjusting and checking on appearances is a great sign of body language flirting. If you catch her checking out your butt when you are on the way to the bar, or she starts fixing her hair when you turn your back, you know she is interested sexually.

2: Eyes. Her eyes say it all. A flirting woman will usually send 3 sidelong glances your way. You will get a second look to confirm they liked what they saw and a third if they are considering talking to you.

The 4 second scan. We look at uninteresting people for 3 seconds or less. A definite sign of interest is when the girl keeps throwing 4 second gazes your way.

How the flirting woman breaks your gaze. This is even more important than how she has been looking at you. If she looks to the side, or around the room, you have lost her interest. If her eyes drop to the floor before looking back up again to meet yours within 30 to 60 seconds you have a chance. Downcast eyes followed by a preening signal like playing with or tossing her hair indicate that she is liking what she is seeing.

If you are looking at her and your eyes lock, a flirting woman will often raise her upper eyelids slightly and rapidly. This is a very subtle eye opening movement that is saying, "I am looking at you."

Zero eye communication means zero connection. Time to move on to someone else. A raised eyebrow usually indicates a question of some sort. The more you look someone in the eye, the more attractive, confident and truthful you seem.

3: Feet. Feet can be a great indicator of the flirting woman's true feelings. Few people notice what they are doing with their feet subconsciously because they are so far away from our faces. This places them a long way up on the credibility scale.

By pointing a foot towards you, the flirting woman is saying you are welcome to join her group.

She is slightly defensive if she has one leg crossed over the other, but while one foot is still pointing at you, it is still looking okay. Once she uncrosses her legs and starts mirroring your foot position this is a better sign that she likes you.
              Her foot between your feet is an obvious sexual body language gesture. Better yet, if she should bend her knee and have it touching your knee or leg while you are both standing. These both suggest strong sexual flirting messages.

4: Body Posture: The flirting woman has her shoulders pulled back and her breasts thrust forward. One hand placed on a sexily jutting hip is a flirting signal for you to join her. Placing a hand on the back of a hip can also be a gesture to place emphasis on her tiny waist. Arching her spine into the shape of a 'C' displaying both her breasts and bottom is body language flirting, inviting you to check her out.

A strongly sexual body language signal is when she starts to lean forward bringing her arms in closer to her body, pressing her breasts together and deepening her cleavage.

Playing with her necklace is another subconscious flirting gesture. Her fiddling with her neck jewellery invites you to look at her breasts a definite erotic signal to you that she is flirting is when she starts stroking her throat, neck or upper chest. The signal is even stronger if she combines the stroking with a neck arch. By tilting her head to show you more of her neck she is implying that she is starting to trust you. Throats and necks are "lover's zones", places where no one else touches us. Stroking her neck or chest also draws your eyes to her breasts.

5: Playing with her hair: Fluffing her hair, running her fingers through her hair, and the strongest sign of body language flirting, tossing her hair, are all designed to show you she is available.

6: Her Legs: While sitting, women often cross their legs to look sexy, ladylike or just to show them off. The higher she crosses her legs over her thighs, the stronger the sexual signal. If she is also smiling at you, showing eye contact and is resting one hand in her lap this is extremely strong sexual body language. Smoothing hands over her thighs is another common preening sign for women when they are in the company of someone they find sexually attractive.
              By sitting with her legs swung out to one side she is making an obvious attempt to make her legs look longer and herself good for whoever is watching. The more frequently she crosses and uncrosses her legs while facing you, the better your chances. The more thigh she is exposing the more likely it is that she is hot for you.

If you are in a barefoot situation, she will start to walk on tiptoe if she thinks attractive men are around. By doing this it makes her legs look longer, her body slimmer, and overall, she looks more feminine.

7: Her Wrists and Palms: Women will flash their wrist at someone they are interested in. While she is playing with her hair or fiddling with an earring, check to see if her wrist is turned to face you with her palm facing out. While she is flashing her wrist at you she is saying, "You can approach me".

8: Does she want to kiss you? If she is doing any of these then the answer is probably YES!
              Licking her lips. When faced with something arousing everyone licks his or her lips.
              Eating and drinking suggestively, sucking and licking fingers. All ways of advertising their talents.
              Keeps touching her mouth. Everyone's lips become engorged when we get turned on, making us more conscious of them and more likely to play with them.
              Putting her head close to yours: This is nearly always an invitation to kiss.
              Tilting her head: Getting into position on a subconscious level.

9: Does she want more? Towards the end of the encounter you can check out her intentions with this little test. Step towards her and then quickly step backwards. If she is interested, she will now step forwards to close the gap without even realizing she is doing it.
              The other trick to try is to lower your voice to a whisper. If she stays right where she is and shouts at you that she can't hear you, and then she is not going to be getting any closer.

What the Color of her Clothes Say about Her:

Red: She is happy to be the centre of attention and is not afraid of her feelings.

Black: Stylish, chic and original.

Beige: Uncertain.

White: Look at me.

Navy Blue: Business suit.

Light blue: Composed.

Hot Pink: She wants to stand out from the crowd.

Light Pink: Fragile.

The art of flirting and interpreting sexual body language has never been so easy to understand. Never misread the situation again! Apply these dating tips and go out there now!

Comment

Working...
              X