Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to keep girls interested when you are an introvert?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep girls interested when you are an introvert?

I just want to throw this out there, I’m an introvert. I spent my adolescence and mid adulthood in the comfort of my home playing video games. The fact that I work freelance and from home doesn’t help. I’m almost 30 and it has been pointed out to me that I should be more active.

More accurately, my parents have been nagging me to socialize more. I’ve been trying so hard to step out of my comfort zone and participating in social events. It’s been really tough on me dealing with my social anxieties and unavoidable awkwardness when talking to people. I’ve decided to try something that’s more up my alley.

I decided to interact and communicate with people through the internet. I’ve joined forums, online games, and community websites. It took me awhile for me to get used to this kind of lifestyle, casually chatting and checking up on virtual friends. Then it hit me –I want to find a lover. I then asked my internet friends for any recommendations and they’ve suggested this site called A Foreign Affair. I was a bit skeptical at first. I immediately tried to take everything in and adapted to how things work with online dating.

So far, the experience has been great. I’ve met great single women with the same interests as me and it’s been really fun. But my only problem is, I don’t know how to keep them interested in me. Right now, I’m not expecting a long term or serious relationship –or just a relationship in general. I’m keeping a slow pace but eventually I’d want to settle down and be serious with a woman but I can’t achieve that because I’m really introverted.

There are so many problems in my mind right now. I hear that single tours are a great way to get yourself out there and to meet a woman. I badly need some advice on how to keep girls interested and I would gladly appreciate some dating tips before I try joining one myself or even meeting up with a date in the future. Thank you so much!

There are certain things you must do in order to keep the girl interested in you forever and at the same time there are things you should not do at any cost in order to keep her interested. Read on to discover what these things are and why you should know them at all possible costs.....

Never show her that you are totally into her- You should never show her that you are highly interested in her even if you are. You as long as she knows that you are into her but not totally into her she will always try to seek your attention. But the moment she realizes that she completely has you she will lose a lot of attraction towards you. You see girls want guys who are not easy to get.

Focus more on yourself than you focus on her- One mistake most guys make is that they tend to focus on the girl much more than they focus on themselves. What happens under this situation is that the girl start getting an ego boost with time and takes your attention for granted which might be a big attraction killer. This is the reason why you must make sure that you don't give her too much attention all the time and let her seek it from you.

Never be an easy catch for her- Always try to keep her on her toes as much as possible. Never be too direct or too straight. Try to give her mixed signals as much as possible....You see you don't want to be just like any other guy she has seen or met. She will always try hard as long as you play too hard to get and this will keep high levels of interest in you very high.

Comment

There are some stunning keys which will help you get any girl interested within seconds.

Never focus too much on one girl- The reason why a lot of guys end up in the friend's zone is simply due to the fact that they focus on one girl too much that they always end up coming across as a bit needy. They give one girl so much attention that she starts taking them for granted. You see the key here is to let her know that she isn't the only one out there and your options are open.

Keep her confused- As long as she doesn't really know whether you are into her or not she would always be highly interested in you. This is the area where a lot of guys tend to screw up. There are several guys out there who let the girl know that they are into her too early due to which there is no mystery and the girl seems to lose all attraction towards the guy.

Let her pursue you- You should always be the challenge which is not easy to overcome. The moment you become too easy for her she would always lose attraction towards you. As long as she has to work to keep your attention she will always show high levels of interest in you.

Comment

Man I disagree with the above advice.
        Deliberately messing with peoples emotions isn't healthy or a good foundation for a relationship.

I feel like instead of using dating sites that focus on women who aren't in your area, you should use a local one where you'll have the opportunity to actually meet the women and see if you have a connection in person. Be honest that you're introverted and inexperienced with women. Don't try to be something you're not. You want a woman who's going to appreciate you for who you are, where you don't have to maintain an image in order to keep her attention.

Comment

Working...
        X