Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online dating-my intuition is telling me something is very wrong

Hello everyone,

I hope for some insight into my story. About a week ago I met an interesting guy on a dating website, a foreigner (from another continent to be precise).

Distance doesn't present a problem for me so I went on with the conversation and we seem to have similar values and outlook on life.

Both of us are looking for serious relationship and everything seemed to be going right until today I noticed that he has a Facebook profile and I opened it out of curiosity. This would not be a problem otherwise but I noticed he has many Muslim friends on his friend list and some of those seem to be fake profiles.

This would not be such a big deal but he told me several times that he strongly dislikes Muslims.

I got really upset and I am thinking of calling it quits but want to get my facts first.

I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,

JK

I think you should quit the relationship. The fact is that, a relationship that is built on lies will always continue that way. He lied to you, and that is something he did consciously. So, don't take that lie for granted, else you would get hurt in the future.

Comment

He's a scammer! I strongly suggest you stay away from him.

Comment

Working...
      X