MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone to talk to

Well me and my girl have been dating for 1 year now it has been amazing you know we are going to fight that happens in every relationship here and there, but my parents don't seem to like her to much my mom feel as if I should date someone Cherokee Indian from her country ,with long hair, doesn't wear weave here and there, and much skinner( my gf is Jordan sparks size), My girlfriend isn't fat at all she is just thick my dad seems to think she's fat and she currently isn't in school but plans on going back because she just got a new job that pays well and recently found out they will pay for her school u know it just sucks that the one girl I actually really like my parents don't seem to like and the little (excuse my language) whore's that use to be my bfs that cheated on me they tend to link I just want to understand how can I overcome this feeling of them caring so much. (sorry if any typo )

I will suggest you have a personal talk with your parents and let them know she is someone you love and you want them to accept her. If you do this politely, they will see reasons with you.

Comment

Mothers are always this way, they never see anything good in a girl their son is dating. She'll only like her if she is the one that got the girl for you. The fact is that, this is about your happiness and not your parents. Even though you need them to be happy and supportive, your happiness is most important here. Go ahead and continue dating your girlfriend and ignore the opinions of your parents.

Comment

I will take ur advice

Comment

Working...
        X