Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date a single mom with 3 kids from 2 different dads? Advice please!!!

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date a single mom with 3 kids from 2 different dads? Advice please!!!

There are a lot of stigmas around single moms, especially women with multiple kids from different fathers. My question is, would you date one? In my situation, I’ve taken to liking a single mom with 3 kids from 2 different dads. I need perspective on this as a man in his late 30's who’s never been married and has never had kids.
    As I'm writing this down, I realize why she is on a "mail order bride" site. I'm currently using AFA's dating service because I'm not into American women. Foreign women are more docile, soft, and understanding.
    The woman I'm kind of seeing is great. From our communication I know that she loves her three kids equally and she's striving hard to provide of them.
    I knew from the get go that we would suit well because we can talk about a lot of things, She's educated and know a bit of American culture so it's not that hard to find some common ground.
    I find it a little bit offputting that she has kids from different men. I learned from her that women from the east who date white men get a lot of flack and are judged like a gold digger. I don't really understand it but from her point of view, it seems like a painful reality to deal with.
    I’ve been to different forums and there are many mixed views regarding dating single mothers so I’m really torn up about it. Both sides have very convincing views and I agree with some of what has been said. I like this woman and I planned to pursue her but I was put off when she let me know that she has kids. I appreciate the honesty but I don’t know what to say , so please help me. Would you date a single mom with multiple kids from different fathers? Please advise and thank you in advance.

I won't advice you date her, you will be making a big mistake if you even go into a relationship with her. You have never been married and don't have kids, and you want to date a single mom with 3 kids from two dads? Dating her will be the biggest mistake of you life.

Comment

Dating a single mom with 3 kids from one dad is bad, and even worst when she has 3 kids from two dads. I won't advice my worst enemy to do this, so don't make that mistake. The fact is that she has been married twice and the marriage has failed twice, this is an indication that your relationship with her will eventually fail.

Flee from her!

Comment

Working...
      X