MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some insight

Looking for some insight... my girlfriend and I are going through something right now. thing right now. Due to something I did. I got weird and drove by her friends house to see if she was there... and her friend totally saw me. Yup. So when my girlfriend asked me if I drove by her friends house I lied and said no. Well she had proof. She asked me again (if I knew you drove by her house would you tell me the truth?) so i fessed up and told her the truth. I told her because her actions gave me reason to dought her and I wanted to know if she was telling me the truth. Of course she was very upset and hurt. She said what hurt her the most was that she feels like I don’t trust her and is constently having to reassure me she would never hurt me. We were talking through FB messenger btw. After talking for a while I noticed she had reactivated her Facebook, (she had gotten offf Facebook for a while.) unfriended me and changed her status to single. I apologized for hurting her and said “ I see you’re back on Facebook and unfriended me so I assume that means we are done...) she never actually said we were. The following morning she sent me a friend request and messaged me saying “I sent you a friend request. The only reason I deleted you is because I was upset. I’m still upset but I don’t hate you. My action was rash. I’m sorry.” I told her not to be sorry and said “whenever you’re ready to talk or come get your thing let me know. I understand if you need time.” No response. The next morning I sent a message asking how she was doing. See said she was ok but still upset. I said again, let me know when you want to talk or get your things. No response. So I decided just leaving her alone and giving her space would be best. I have no idea if we are done or not. I went all day yesterday not contacting her. Later in the evening she had liked my Instagram posts. A couple hours later she liked two of my Facebook posts. Today throughout the day she liked three of my Facebook posts. Liking them with a heart emoji and one with the crying emoji. ( it was a sad post about my mom). My question here is, does this mean she hasn’t or isn’t breaking up with me and still wants do be with me? I mean, if she was breaking up with me why would you still like of my posts the way she did? Keep in mind we’ve been dating for six months now and up until this point our relationship has been amazing. The connection we have is truly fucking amazing. Any thoughts on whether or not I still have a chance with her? Thanks for helping! Again, I’m looking to know if the fact that she has been “liking all my Facebook posts even with hearts is a positive thing and if that means she hasn’t decided to break up with me.

Any advise or insight would be much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotch141 View Post
      The following morning she sent me a friend request and messaged me saying “I sent you a friend request. The only reason I deleted you is because I was upset. I’m still upset but I don’t hate you. My action was rash. I’m sorry.”
      It's obvious that she still loves you and doesn't want a breakup. I will suggest you act cool and just be friends first, then things will naturally fall into place.

Good luck!

Comment

It's actually a no-brainer trying to decode is your ex-girlfriend still loves you. The signs are crystal clear. Here they are:
        • She replies to your texts. All the time. Sure, she's actually not the first one to initiate a few exchanges of text messages but when you do try to contact her, she texts right back at you. Well she might be just bored but you have to remember that girls are very sentimental and once they're still open to communicate with you, there's a bigger chance they're still in love with you.
        • She still greets you on your birthday. Years may have past since your break-up but she never misses greeting you on your birthday. It means you're still special and still has a room in her heart. She may even be remembering you right this very moment! Girls are very particular with dates and they can't help but remember important ones especially when it's about you.
        • She's still single. You may have been in a string of relationships after your breakup but your ex remains perpetually single. Well, she may be a little picky this time but there's also a big possibility she's still clinging on to you, hoping you'd get back together some day. Remember that you have to examine yourself as well if you still want to get back to her or not. Ask yourself if it's worth one more try.

Comment

If you're asking yourself the question, "does she still care about me," consider how often she's contacting you. This is one of the easiest and genuine ways to tell when a woman is feeling for you. After a break up that is mutually agreeable, both partners will go their separate ways. They won't see any reason to stay in contact. If your ex girlfriend calls, texts or emails you on a frequent basis she's not even close to letting you go yet. You can rest assured that there are definitely some lingering feelings there.

Another way to tell if a woman still cares for you after the break up is if she still looks to you for advice. Women, in general, tend to gravitate towards the people they care for most when they are seeking advice. If you're still her go-to-guy when she has a tough decision to make that means she feels a strong connection there still.

Your dating life should be your own business after the split but if your ex tries to make it her business too, that's a sign that she's feeling the sting of jealousy. If you consider the fact that a woman who isn't in love with a man won't care who he's dating or how serious it is, you know that her asking questions definitely has a hidden meaning. It's important for you to consider the consequences if you do decide to date someone else. The chances of getting your ex girlfriend back once she sees that you're with another woman drop dramatically.

How much she talks about the past is a window into her heart. When a person is ready to move on from a relationship they just want to put it all behind them. They see absolutely no reason to bring up the good or the bad times anymore. That's why you need to be mindful of how much your ex girlfriend talks about what happened between you two. If she seems focused on the problems and how she wishes certain things hadn't have happened, that's a good indicator that she's hoping the future between the two of you will be different.

Comment

Working...
          X