MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So awkward...

So I am dating this guy for couple of weeks now and he is so awkward at times. I mean he says the strangest things to me, like a comment he made on the first time we met. I was kind of in a great mood that day, joking a lot, making fun of people and stuff (not in a mean way) so later when I went out with him (our first date) he told me that day I really annoyed him and he couldn't stand me?! So why on Earth did he decide to go out with me? Just to try me out? Then I think he understood that he said something very stupid and apologized, he can be nice and so on, that's why I went out with him again but I can't help but thinking what will he become later on? So now I am wondering should I keep seeing him?

You have seen a red flag just at the very first date with him. That's enough reason to quit, don't get too emotional involved and allow him to hurt you at the end.

Comment

If you aren't comfortable with his attitude, it's a sign that you aren't compatible with him. You need to end it with him now before he does something more awkward that will break your heart.

Comment

If he has acted awkward more than once, then I suggest you never see him again. It's a sign that he isn't the right person for you.

Comment

But don't you think I should give him a chance? I too have been in a similar situation where I like the guy so much that I keep saying stupid stuff, not knowing that I do. Plus it's hard for me to find someone, I have a kid (divorced his father 2 years ago) and guys...well they usually lose interest when they find out This one is sweet and he likes kids. Gosh, I guess I am confused

Comment

Working...
          X