Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend with Chronic health problem..HELP!!

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend with Chronic health problem..HELP!!

After 6 months of dating my gf revealed to me that she is a life long carrier of hepatitis b (got it at birth but found out 4 years ago - her sisters have it too). At the moment it is inactive (but the virus is such that it may or may not get active in the future and therefore she needs yearly check ups for the rest of her life to monitor it). She got it from her mother at birth. My worry is that she told me after 6 whole months of dating after im 100% emotionally vested and im deeply in love and i was committed to her. I had seen a whole lifetime with her, thats how much i loved her. But could her amazingness be because she was yet to reveal this? could be an act/facade to show how nice she is to make up for when she reveals this condition? her real self could be different?

She has hid it for 6 months and when she went for her check up 2 months into our relationship, she told me she was going for her parents general health check ups. She has to go for yearly check ups for her whole life for monitoring.

We also had protected sex many many times AND she lost her virginity to me before revealing this hep b (we are 23)..but she says she isnt infectious as she is just a carrier and her viral load is undetected so she never put me at any risk. However, it could get active at any moment and that why she has to go for yearly check ups even the the probability is maybe close to 0.

he says she had told me everything about herself including her back pains…so i guess she left this out in fear i would leave her or she was just generally scared as no one apart from her family know about it and im the 1st person shes told.

Before revealing this she called me her soul mate, wanted us to meet each others parents, went on a weekend hotel trip with me (which was kinda her idea) and we met very very often and texted almost endlessy..but she never told me this. She could have been scared to tell me or made a big mistake by ignoring it or really thought it was a non issue to be revealed early on in a relationship?

I DONT EXPECT HER TO TELL ME ON THE FIRST DATE, and i know its very hard to tell someone this sort of thing but she told me after 6 months..
    she said she didnt tell me as she cant tell any boyfriend so early and she told me now as she felt we were connected enough..

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION GUYS??

If I were you, I won't do things out of pity. If you bring pity into this issue, you might end up regretting for the rest of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
      If I were you, I won't do things out of pity. If you bring pity into this issue, you might end up regretting for the rest of your life.
      Besides pity, what would you do and what do you think about the situation?

Comment

I will advice you work with your head and not your heart in this situation. I know you are deeply in love with her but don't take a decision you might end up regretting for the rest of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
          I will advice you work with your head and not your heart in this situation. I know you are deeply in love with her but don't take a decision you might end up regretting for the rest of your life.
          and what do you think about the whole situation ive described?

Comment

Originally posted by viviva View Post

Besides pity, what would you do and what do you think about the situation?
            This disease isn't curable, so I won't advice my worst enemy to continue with such relationship

Comment

This disease isn't curable, so I won't advice my worst enemy to continue with such relationship
              cheers
              and what about the situation..her having sex first before revealing..going for a trip etc ...what do you say about all else ive written

thank you

Comment

and what do you think about the whole situation ive described?
                Six months isn't too much of a long time. People breakup after being in a relationship for 4 years or more. So, you should be happy you knew now that you haven't really invested much time into the relationship. Like I said earlier, work with your head and make the right decision. I won't make the decision for you, you are the one to make the decision

Comment

why did she have sex, plan a weekend hotel trip with me even before revealing her hep b?
                  Last edited by viviva; 09-19-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Six months isn't too much of a long time. People breakup after being in a relationship for 4 years or more. So, you should be happy you knew now that you haven't really invested much time into the relationship. Like I said earlier, work with your head and make the right decision. I won't make the decision for you, you are the one to make the decision

why did she have sex, plan a weekend hotel trip with me even before revealing her hep b?

Comment

She simply wanted to create a strong emotional connection with you before revealing it. So, that when she finally reveals it, you would have fallen deeply in love with her and can't leave her. It was part of her plans.

Comment

She simply wanted to create a strong emotional connection with you before revealing it. So, that when she finally reveals it, you would have fallen deeply in love with her and can't leave her. It was part of her plans.
                        and it seems to have worked! i really cant forget her caus she was amazing to me throughout and became literally my ideal girlfriend/future partner with all the qualities and everything i would want.

i guess she knew some of my weaknesses too as she once told me "dont show any your weakness they would take advantage of it" (by that she meant any other girl, if i decide to leave her).
                        Last edited by viviva; 09-22-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

and it seems to have worked! i really cant forget her caus she was amazing to me throughout and became literally my ideal girlfriend/future partner with all the qualities and everything i would want.

i guess she knew some of my weaknesses too as she once told me "dont show any your weakness they would take advantage of it" (by that she meant any other girl, if i decide to leave her).

Comment

Working...
                          X