MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller coaster love, HELP!!!!

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. His job involves him being around many people of the opposite sex. Many of his best friends are women.

He once was talking on the phone to one of his friends and called me his friend. I confronted him about it and since then he has introduced me as his girl but not without making the comment, "I don't want to hear your mouth about it later".

When we are together things seem real,we go places together and have so much fun. But when we are not together the communication is scare. There are days he will text me thinking of you baby and that's it.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just I'm getting played. He talks about marriage and a future with me when we are together but when he is gone his priorities completely change and I feel like I'm on the back burner.

He is extremely jealous and watches my social media for other males comments. But doesn't like my pics or comment on them on social media. He has tons of pics of me and us together but only post pics with his "best friends" who are females.

I feel like a big secret. Like he just wants my body and that's it. I've talked to him about it, he swears he is in love with me and wants to be with me and only me.

Should I let it go or should I go with the flow and see what happens?
    Last edited by NianaLee; 08-11-2017, 08:13 PM.

I can understand what you are going through. The truth is that, it's okay to have privacy in a relationship, but it's not okay for your lover to keep you private. If he tends to keep you secret from his female friends, he is either not proud of you or he cheats on you with those female friends of his.

It's your choice to decide if to stay or quit the relationship.

Comment

Niana, I will be candid here; your boyfriend isn't proud of you. Despite the fact that he professes love doesn't mean he loves you as much as he claims. He might just be with you now while in search of another girl, and the moment he gets someone else he truly loves he will dish you.

So, I advice you give room to other guys to date you, and you can breakup with him when you are sure of someone that truly loves you. Don't just breakup with him now, ensure you have a perfect guy first before you breakup with him.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X