Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does She Want to be my Girlfriend? Please help

Hey everyone.
    This girl I work with(Not in same building but same shift) and I have been texting and hanging out for a little over 3 weeks now and last night while out to eat I told her that I enjoyed her company and that how would she feel if I took her out on a date sometime.
    She had told me early on in our hanging out together that she is coming off 2 straight abusive relationships.She said that again last night but that we could work towards it(Dating) and a few minuted later said she liked hanging out with me also.
    When I dropped her off at her house, I told her I didn't want to put her on the spot but she said I didnt and it was cool.
    On a side note, one of her friends said he mentioned to her a few weeks ago why dont her and I date and he said she said I like him but not sure if he likes me.
    Anyway she is very open to me and trusting; I have been to her house to help her before and she is the one initiating a hug more than me along with revealing some pretty personal stuff.
    I really like her and I told her last night that I totally understand where she is coming from due to her past relationships and that when she is comfortable with it to let me know I will be here.
    Apologies for the long post, but what does everyone think? Did I handle it right? Just give her some space? Any tips? Thank you very much, she is a great girl and should be treated with respect.Hopefully I can be the one to do that for her.

First, why is body language so important when it comes to women, sex and non verbal communication overall?

We write about, and talk a lot about body language, and even subliminal conversational cues, because it may be the BIGGEST interest there is, especially in the beginning stages of a relationship.

After all... there are very few women who are going to come right out and say - hey you - over here... I'm INTERESTED, so make your move.

Instead, what they really do is say all of the above with mannerisms and movements and motions... and offer the sort of sexy subliminal signs that most men miss. Some really simple signs that a woman is putting off the "I'm interested" vibe?

When a relationship matures a bit... it can be LESS important obviously, but in the beginning stages... it may be ALL the sign you've got!

Let's look at some super simple but universal signs:

Erotic Eye contact. As we've covered in other articles... this CAN go either way. (she either makes and maintains a direct line of sight with you, or she looks away flirtatiously or in a self effacing way, both are pretty simple effacing signs of romantic interest that are saying the same thing)

The "cleavage comes out" trick: This is very funny... and while we've been laughed at for pointing this out in the past, many of our favorite female readers (and writers!) have admitted this is true. How many times have you seen a woman head off for a few minutes to the rest room during a conversation... and come back with ONE button less than she left..:-)

It happens - it's very effective, it's NOT an accident and it does mean she wants to get to know you better to boot.

There are others of course as well - the hair flipping, the subtle pointing out of the toes is another that is very common (and controversial) but considered by MOST relationship experts to be a sexy and subconscious sign she's flirting... even if she doesn't recognize she's doing it.

Important: Is she very touchy feely? The more a woman touches you... the more likely it is that she's trying to let you know that she likes you MORE than her words may reveal. For example, a woman who feels a need to reach over and touch your forearm for no good reason... and does it MORE than once, is literally begging you to notice, and either show reciprocal interest... or make your big move!

The truth is, most people who specialize in the sexes and our often complicated, complex and convoluted ways of communicating all sorts of emotions between us, will tell you that what a woman DOESN'T say, is often much more profound than what she's does. (especially before you go to bed together for the very first time, and she doesn't' want to reveal too much... until she reveals it all!)

Comment

The first thing you need to consider is by knowing that a woman is not something like "what you see is what you get." There is so much more to her than that. So start learning and discover if she's sexually attracted to you and finally read her five signs she wants you so bad:
      • She can't stop smiling. Giving you that sexy grin is more than just saying hey you're cool and I'm having fun. There's so much more than that. Try observing if she can't help but keep crossing and uncrossing her legs --- or if she's swinging it way higher than usual. She is definitely urging you to open up to her more --- both literally and not.
      • She flirts at you big time. She can't stop maintaining eye contact and she doesn't seem to care if you check her out --- it's like she's inviting you to go ahead and take a look. Women can be a little hard to figure out at first but once they're interested to someone, they can be as clear as crystal --- the will do the best they can to make you read between their lines.
      • She shows a bit of cleavage. She's conscious all right but when a woman is in full flirt mode and is stung by the irresistible bite of attraction, she suddenly becomes this instant seductress who will not stop at anything until you're finally hers. She obviously likes the attention and would be more delighted if you both can take it to the bedroom --- soon.
      • She talks a little naughty. And this surely will lead to dirty talking --- she starts off my running her fingertips ever so lightly on your skin and she will sexily pout about how she'd love to feel what's underneath that shirt --- nothing can be a more obvious sign that she's sexually attracted to you. Better make the moves before she gets bored and leave you empty-handed.
      • She drops hints. She asks bout what your apartment looks like and you can't help but notice how she's been licking those sensual red lips a lot while she's staring at yours while you speak --- she is definitely all fired up right now so you better take some action soon.

Comment

Showing interest in her doesn't mean you disrespect her. As a matter of fact, she wants you to express you feelings for her, and you are concealing it because you think it's disrespect to her. Trying to seek a woman's approval makes you look unattractive, women love men who are confident and unapologetic about their actions. So be the MAN and let her know you love her and want to be with her. Do this quick before some other guy gets her.

Comment

Some people need time to get to know someone before they proceed to dating them. Especially if she has been in abusive situations there are trust issues there even if she seems trusting. I say take things slow, become her friend and lover simultaneously. Get to know her on different levels, he likes and dislikes without her having to tell you (this requires paying attention to her and studying her).
          Also doing sweet things for her and being true to yourself about the things you like and dislike so that she can learn you.

If you remain consistent and honest in your actions you have high chances of her being your girl. If this is too much work then you don't like her that much anyway so your saving both of you wasted time.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Comment

Being a girl it is difficult to overcome such abusive relationship. She may have trust issues after those relationships. But if you really like her, be honest and be with her. Help her to overcome those relationships. Spend quality time with her. All this can help you to gain her trust. All the best.

Comment

Working...
            X