Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are Some Sexy Responses For When A Guy Texts You?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Some Sexy Responses For When A Guy Texts You?

I read an article a long while back about texting for flirting and seduction. So I am asking. What are some sexy responses for when a guy texts you?

Hi Ashley,

Smiles...Oooo . . . a fun, good one.

Try any one of these depending on what mood you are in:

The "Submissive" Text . . . "Anything you want me to . . . anything =-)"

The "Tease" . . ."That would be telling . . . =-) It really depends how good you have been. Have you been good?"

The "I'm in control" Text......"I'd make you sit there with your arms by your sides. You'd have to watch me as I slowly stripped off my skirt. Your eyes glued to me . . ."

(Etc. Man, keeping this PG is HARD)

Of course there is a LOT more.

Have a lovely day Lady.

Comment

Text messaging has exploded over the past few years. Knowing how to use it right to spark incredible attraction in men will make you and your phone a man magnet.

If you're looking to know how to spark intense uncontrollable attraction in your man, you can do it by learning how to become a text messaging goddess too. If you are not getting men to text you back or not really having much result where the man you want isn't chasing you, calling you, telling you how much he wants to be with you, you can learn how to use text messages that will create the kinds of feelings inside of him right now.

The women who know how to use it to get their men hooked. They are having massive results. My man is hooked on texting me and it's because I discovered a simple formula.

If you are not getting men to text you back or not really having much result where the man you want isn't chasing you, calling you, telling you how much he wants to be with you, you can learn how to use text messages that will create the kinds of feelings inside of him right now.

When you think about what to text your man, it's important to know how men think while texting. Many women get dirty text from guys or even sexy text and take offense to it. But what if you can make your man more interested in you past just wanting to send you dirty text messages? What if you can ignite his imagination in a deep and powerful way?

The key to knowing how to get result is to understand how men want to interact and why they will come closer to one woman or pull away from another woman.

If you find that men keep pulling away from you or not responding to your text, you haven't learned the correct formula yet. When you learn the formula, your phone becomes a walking man magnet. Suddenly you will have him hooked on wanting to interact with you way beyond text.

Attraction works differently for men than it does for women. Women use texting to tell stories or connect. Men want text messages that are fun and flirty. They don't want to text to use texting for "serious" talk, unless they initiate it and want to follow it up by calling you. So be very careful what you say when you text him. Remember he can decide when to respond and you don't know what's going on when he sees your text. If you are not sending the kind of messages that will make him excited to respond, he will place you as a lower priority.

Some women send text messages and wait for hours on end to get a reply. When I send a text to my man, he's on the phone texting back in a very short time and wants to keep texting over and over again.

The reason why he's so hooked is because I create the feelings inside of him to want more by combining it with teasing him while being playful. Here's a sexy text message to get his attention fast. Instead of making a statement that gets no reply, how about asking a juicy question: "Have you ever tasted something that was so juicy, it made your mouth water?"

That is a pretty suggestive sexy text but you don't have to continue leading with anything sexual. You want to be a tease, be flirty. When he answers, you can reply, "I am eating something right now that is making my mouth water."

Then leave him alone for a while to think about it. The key is to allow him to use his imagination so that he begins to fill in the blanks instead of you trying to fill in the blanks for him. When women trigger guys to use their imaginations, it create the desire in them to beg for more.

Comment

The importance of text messaging shouldn't be ignored in today's tech savvy world. Do this the right way and you'll create deeper attraction and sexual tension. If handled wrongly, the communication stops right there. Read this article carefully to find out how you can heat things up with text messaging.

Heating things up makes him more eager. Have you recently waited and waited for something and you became increasingly eager to have it with every passing minute?Doesn't it drive you crazy to think about all the possible scenarios in your head and anticipate what will happen next? Slow things down when you texting and take enough time before sending him an answer to his text. No doubt the person who sent the text will be eager to read your response, anticipating what you'll say. By letting that person wait just a bit, you are creating sexual tension.

Doing it too much can backfire. Once they suspect you're just playing around and deliberately stalling them by not responding promptly, you might get a taste of backlash in the way of a complete halting of all texts. Work to make this a natural and casual thing that just happens. This is a great way to keep them guessing about your activities. That is what you want, isn't it?

You're also better off with concise texts that come straight to the point rather than endless messages that run on. The whole point of using text messages is to build up enough sexual tension that the other person can't wait to see you in person. If the text is so long and dull that they don't even want to bother reading it, there's a good chance they won't want to spend much time with you in person either.

With a date set, tap out a short message that will let them know you're eager to see them, thereby building strong anticipation for the date.

Texting in just the right way can prove to be an important tool that'll add intense desire and heightened anticipation to your relationship. Amuse yourself with this.

Comment

Men love dirty talk from their girlfriends. Now with SMS you can reach out and send dirty text messages to your guy anytime, anywhere.

The best dirty texts you can send a guy are ones that create vivid sexual images of the things you want to do to him or things about you that you know trigger his lust.

Once you implant those images in his mind, he won't be able to stop thinking about you and will be racing home to you all hot and bothered.

Here are 3 tips on how to text dirty to turn him on

Tip #1: Be explicit

For example: Instead of texting, "I love it when you touch me," try "I love it when you touch the small of my back. It sends shivers up my body."

Tip #2: Be very descriptive by using sexy adjectives

For example: Instead of texting, "I love your strong shoulders," try "I love to feel your your hard, chiseled shoulders when you wrap your arms around me."

Or try this...

Instead of texting, "I love the way you kiss me," try "I love to feel your soft wet kisses on my neck and the way you gently bite my earlobes. It drives me wild!"

Tip #3: Take an everyday, mundane, activity and add a naughty twist to it

For example, you're out doing some shopping and you want to send your guy a sexy text like this...

You: "Hey babe. I'm at store checking out the new sexy teddies... "

(pause for several seconds to create anticipation)

You: "I holding one in a hot leopard print... it made me think of what an animal you are when I'm wearing a sexy teddy."

See how these sexy texts were very descriptive and took an ordinary activity and made it hot and sexy? They created vivid sexual images in his mind that will linger with him and build anticipation of being with you as soon as he can.

Send these kinds of dirty texts to your guy and revel in the response you'll get. It's wicked fun to be able to turn on your guy be sending him dirty and sexy texts anytime and anywhere. He'll be totally distracted thinking lusty thoughts about you.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies.

Comment

Working...
            X