Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Really Have To Work To Create Attraction?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Really Have To Work To Create Attraction?

Often, I hear people talking on and on about "creating" attraction as if it is something that can be synthesized in a laboratory and that isn't naturally there when interacting with women.

But then I often hear you talk about being masculine, representing what women want, and letting the sexual polarity that results take care of attraction.

So I want to know, once and for all, in your opinion, can somebody actually "create" attraction?

I mean, why can't I just BE attractive instead of having to feel like I have to check off a list of things to do in order to "create" attraction with the women I talk to?

Ultimately there is a measure of semantics involved when speaking of "creating" attraction as opposed to say, "inspiring" it or even just "representing" it by way of natural masculinity.

That's the first thing to bear in mind.

But no kidding, in a very real way since "be" is itself a verb, the action of "creating" attraction really is caused by your BEING attractive.

There's not necessarily that "checklist" of hoops you've got to jump through, you simply HAVE (another verb) the ability to make attraction happen.

In other words, HAVING that aura--or BEING a masculine man--is the extent of the "work" involved in CREATING attraction.

This really is true, even though it seems a bit counter-intuitive to our male minds. We instinctively feel like we've got to "perform" in some way.

Remember...attraction works a bit differently in women.

Whereas we may become instantaneously turned on by a woman's mere appearance, women usually need to become a bit more familiar with your "whole package" before they really warm up to you sexually.

For them, it's not so much a binary "on/off" switch that's either there or isn't from the very start.

Simply stated, the more you interact with them, exhibiting traits, the hotter they get.

In essence, attraction is "created" BY your overall inherent attractiveness.

So yes, it is definitely more about WHO you are than what you DO, when you get right down to it.

But that said, the caveat is that your actions--even if they're spontaneous rather than rehearsed--have to be attractive, in accordance with your persona as a high quality man.

That part isn't really so gender-specific, is it? The more femininity a visually attractive woman exudes as you get to know her, the hotter she gets also, right?

But even so, it's not like she has to check objective items off a "to do list" to keep you interested, either.

When you get right down to it, Donnie, your question ultimately serves the purpose of illustrating how uncomplicated attraction should be. I sense you've already figured that out.

It really is a bummer that so many guys still think they should perform a series of "stupid human tricks" in a lame effort to impress women, when really their natural, masculine presence is all that a woman craves.

Comment

Are you a man who is fearful of rejection or wants to be able to flirt with beautiful women, but not quite sure how to do it? This Flirt Mastery review covers how this guide works and whether it will work for you to create attraction with women you are interested in.

What Is Flirt Mastery?

Essentially it's a guide by Steve Scott which you can use as your own personal blueprint for being successful with women by implementing the tips and techniques included in the guide to flirt with women and create a strong attraction.

What's Good About It?

One of the main stumbling blocks that men have with women they are attracted to is their fear of rejection and not knowing how to open a conversation and flirt with a woman. Flirt Mastery helps you overcome that by developing these skills to attract women successfully. You'll learn how to flirt and how to hold an engaging conversation to create a powerful attraction with the opposite sex.

The really good thing about this attraction and seduction guide is that you don't have to pretend to be somebody you are not. The steps outlined in Flirt Mastery work for any guy, so you don't have to be wealthy, successful in business or possess model-like looks for this guide to work effectively for you.

It's also very reasonably priced and gives you all the information you need upfront so you'll only have to pay once to get your hands on all the tips and techniques you need to make this work for you.

Point Of Consideration

It should be noted that Flirt Mastery is a high quality guide that is all about flirting with and attracting a woman. It isn't a pure dating guide that contains dating tips and advice. It teaches you how to make women attracted to you and develop a strong attraction through these techniques.

Package Details

As well as the main guide you also get a series of useful and complimentary bonuses including a quick-start guide and specific tactics, two of which are going to be powerful additions for you when it comes to phone conversations and when texting.

Comment

Working...
      X